Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Toner and Inkjet Cartridges

Toner and Inkjet Recycling

Recycling Locations

    Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facilities and Events **FREE**

    The Riverside County Department of Waste Resources offers several outlets for Household Hazardous Waste (HHW), including toner and inkjet cartridges. This services provides residents of Riverside County a FREE and environmentally safe way to properly dispose or recycle household hazardous waste. Click HERE to download the HHW Flyer.

    For additional information on other recycling and refillable ink cartridges, please see the manufacturers and retailers of these products listed below will accept their used products for recycling, often free of charge. Please see individual websites for specific instructions and details on what products they accept. Visit your local store or call the number listed to learn more.





    Office Depot

    800-GODEPOT or 888-463-3768





    DoorStepInk Recycling Service


    You may contract with a hazardous waste transporter to properly dispose of this waste. To find a Hazardous Waste Transporter, please visit:

    Visit the business hazardous waste page for additional information.

    Waste Guide

    This information above is offered as a public service in an effort to eliminate illegal and improper waste disposal. As the information may not be comprehensive, the Department encourages the public to research additional companies that are available for the services sought. The companies are not affiliated, endorsed or regulated by the Department. Accordingly, as with any professional service, please confirm the accuracy of the company’s information and request copies or verification of the company's license and/or permits to provide the service, prior to utilizing its services. Under no circumstances, directly or indirectly, shall the Department be held responsible or liable for reliance on this information.  If you would like to include your company on the list, please contact or call (951) 486-3200.