Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.



Grease and Grease Trap Waste is residual grease waste generated from the separation of food grease from grey water in restaurant grease traps. Grease and Grease trap waste does not include petroleum waste from oil water separators. Waste containing petroleum oils and greases above regulatory levels must be managed as a hazardous waste (see Business Hazardous Waste).

Waste Guide

Disposal Locations

    Blythe Landfill - accepted by commercial hauling companies. Commercial hauling companies must be registered with the Department of Food and Agriculture and the Department of Environmental Health, have a decal posted in their window, and have a completed “Receipt and Report of Waste Discharged” before entrance will be allowed at the Blythe Landfill.

    Other Landfills - some Riverside County landfills do accept processed grease water from recyclers that filter and process the water to extract the grease for recycling. See the Liquid Waste page for acceptance information. 

    Locations & hours

    Fee schedule

    You may contract with a hazardous waste transporter to properly dispose of this waste. To find a Hazardous Waste Transporter, please visit: HERE.
    Visit the business hazardous waste page for additional information.
    Imperial Western Products
    Toll Free (800) 975-6677 or (760) 398-0815
    Inland Pumping Company
    (951) 734-8816
    J. N. Grease Service
    (951) 343-1221
    J.C.'s Grease Buyers
    (951) 736-1198 
    Mr. Rooter
    Sanco Pumping Service
    (760) 327-8859 
    SMC Grease Specialist
    (951) 788-6042
    White House Sanitation
    (888) 400-4330

    This information above is offered as a public service in an effort to eliminate illegal and improper waste disposal. As the information may not be comprehensive, the Department encourages the public to research additional companies that are available for the services sought. The companies are not affiliated, endorsed or regulated by the Department. Accordingly, as with any professional service, please confirm the accuracy of the company’s information and request copies or verification of the company's license and/or permits to provide the service, prior to utilizing its services. Under no circumstances, directly or indirectly, shall the Department be held responsible or liable for reliance on this information.  If you would like to include your company on the list, please contact or call (951) 486-3200.