Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Cooking Oil

Cooking oil

Cooking oil

Cooking oil is not a hazardous waste, but it can cause damage to our environment. Because of this, cooking oil should never be dumped down the kitchen sink drain or into the toilet bowl.

Waste Guide

Recycling and Disposal Locations

    **FREE**Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facilities and Events

    Click HERE for the HHW schedule


    Earth 911 has a list of businesses and facilities that accept used cooking oil.

    Riverside County Landfills

    Food Waste and Cooking Oil - Accepted at all Riverside County Landfills with the following conditions:

    • If less than 50% moisture content and non-putrefied: accepted at all Riverside County Landfills with no special conditions.

    • If greater than 50% moisture content - See the Liquid Waste page.

    Locations & hours

    Fee schedule


    Earth 911 has a list of businesses and facilities that accept used cooking oil.


    Commercial Hauling Companies

    Imperial Western Products,, Toll Free (800) 975-6677 or (760) 398-0815
    Inland Pumping Company, (951) 734-8816
    J. N. Grease Service, (951) 343-1221
    J.C.'s Grease Buyers, (951) 736-1198 
    Mr. Rooter,
    Sanco Pumping Service, (760) 327-8859 
    SMC Grease Specialist,, (951) 788-6042
    White House Sanitation,, (888) 400-4330
    You may contract with a hazardous waste transporter to properly dispose of this waste. To find a Hazardous Waste Transporter, please visit:
    Visit the business hazardous waste page for additional information.

    This information above is offered as a public service in an effort to eliminate illegal and improper waste disposal. As the information may not be comprehensive, the Department encourages the public to research additional companies that are available for the services sought. The companies are not affiliated, endorsed or regulated by the Department. Accordingly, as with any professional service, please confirm the accuracy of the company’s information and request copies or verification of the company's license and/or permits to provide the service, prior to utilizing its services. Under no circumstances, directly or indirectly, shall the Department be held responsible or liable for reliance on this information.  If you would like to include your company on the list, please contact [email protected] or call (951) 486-3200.