The State of California has long fought the battle of cleaning up illegally dumped trash throughout the state. Riverside County Department of Waste Resources addresses illegal dumping cleanup with the Illegal dumping Mop uP And Cleanup Team (IMPACT).
The IMPACT program was developed in 2002 to address illegal dumping on non-maintained roads in Riverside County. In 2010, the Department of Waste Resources expanded its illegal dumping cleanup efforts to include all county roads. The IMPACT program is very successful and at the end of 2013 crews have removed over 16,500 tons of trash and 22,500 waste tires. The tonnage and tires have come from large dumpsites throughout the county and disposing of the waste properly. The IMPACT program is very cost effective, as millions of dollars are saved each year by utilizing prison labor, keeping the Department cost at only $560,000 annually.
To request a pickup of illegally dumped waste on a county road please use the "Report Illegal Dumping" button below, call 1-800-870-6600, or use the RivCoMobile App.
*Submitting this form does not guarantee the cleanup of reported waste/items. Code Enforcement and the Department of Waste Resources will work cooperatively to determine the appropriate agency/program for cleanup.
In an effort to improve our communities and eradicate graffiti, the Riverside County Board of Supervisors and the Riverside County Department of Waste Resources have joined forces to provide a graffiti abatement program to serve all of the County's unicorporated areas.
Take pride in your community and be active. Report graffiti in your community by phone (951.955.3333 or 866.732.1444), using the "Report Graffiti" button below, or the RivCoMobile App. If you have any questions, please direct them to Waste-GraffitiBusters@rivco.org. If you see graffiti within city limits, contact the city directly. A list of graffiti hotline numbers for cities and service districts is located below.
Graffiti Hotline Numbers
Unincorporated Areas' Graffiti Hotline: 951-955-3333 or 1-866-732-1444
Western Riverside County
- Banning General Information: 951-922-3105
- Beaumont General Information: 951-769-8520
- Calimesa General Information: 909-795-9801
- Canyon Lake General Information: 951-244-2955
- Corona Graffiti Hotline: 951-817-5841
- De Luz Community Services District
- Desert Hot Springs Police Department: 760-329-2904
- Eastvale Graffiti Hotline: 951-727-3500
- Hemet Public Works Department: 951-765-3712
- Jurupa Community Services District – Services Jurupa Valley Graffiti Hotline: 951-727-3500
- Lake Elsinore Graffiti Hotline for Public Property: 951-674-5170
Graffiti Hotline for Private Property: 951-674-3124 Extension 229
- Menifee Graffiti Hotline: 951-246-6216
- Moreno Valley Graffiti Hotline: 951-413-3171
- Murrieta Graffiti Hotline: 951-461-6124 or Online Form to Report Graffiti
- Norco Public Works Department: 951-270-5607
- Perris General Information: 951-943-6100
- Riverside Graffiti Hotline: 866-824-3733
- San Jacinto Graffiti Hotline: 951-654-4041
- Temecula Graffiti Hotline: 951-240-4220
- Valley Wide Recreation and Park District – (Services Homeland/Romoland & Valle Vista) Graffiti Hotline: 951-654-1505
- Wildomar General Information: 951-677-7751
Desert Areas of Riverside County
- Blythe Public Works Department: 760-922-6611
- Cathedral City Graffiti Hotline: 760-770-8286
- Indian Wells Public Works Department: 760-776-0237
- Coachella Public Works Department: 760-398-3002
- Indio Graffiti Hotline: 760-347-8451
- La Quinta Public Works Department: 760-777-7051
- Palm Desert Maintenance Services: 760-340-5776
- Palm Springs General Information: 760-323-8299
- Rancho Mirage General Information: 760-324-4511
- Southern Coachella Valley Community Services District